We are all responsible for ensuring and improving quality in our day-to-day work. This ensures better service for our customers and a safer workplace for the entire work community.
The Systemic Quality Thinking e-learning course provides information on quality and how to improve it effectively in line with the principles of systems thinking. The course provides plenty of practical examples and exercises that will help you improve quality in your own work.
Upon completing the course, you will:
- Understand key concepts related to quality
- Be able to examine quality from various perspectives
- Know the goals and principles according to which quality is improved
- Understand what systems thinking means
- Understand what quality deviations are, how they arise from a systems perspective, and how a system can be developed to produce better quality